- Priority in our Christian Life - Pr. Tinu George
- The Scroll - Pr. Raju Methra
- Dangers of Forgetfullness by Pr. Babu Cherian (Kumbanad Convention - 2013)
- Pilgrimage and Progress in the Life of a Believer - Pr.K Joy (Kumbanad Convention - 2013)
- Living well in Life's Wilderness - Pr.Sunny Kurian (Kumbanad Convention - 2013)
- Blessing & Curse - Pr.Tinu George
- Call on the Name of the Lord and be Saved - Pr.Finny Stephen
- Become a Child of God - Evg.Shyju Mathew
- Father and Son Relationship - Pr.Shekar Kalyanpur
- Signs of his Coming by Pr.Georgekutty(Alabama)
- Holiness - Pr. K K Cherian
- Salvation - Rev. Sean Teal
- Know Your Calling - Sis. Mary Kovoor
- Stay with the Holy Spirit - Pr. Colin D'Crouz
- Fully Committed to God - Angith Ram Babu
- Seven Festivals of Jehovah - Pr. Shibu Peediakal
- Help At Midnight - Late.Evg.R Krishnankutty Thiruvattar
- Biblical Parenting - Bro. Saju John Mathew
- Private video
- Know Your God - Pr.Raju Methra
- Let Us Exalt his Name Together - Pr.Babu Cherian
- Power in the Blood of Jesus - Rev. Reinhard Bonnke
- Kingdom of God is Power - Pr. Shekhar Kallianpur
- Kingdom Order of Fatherhood - Dr.King Omudu (Nigeria)
- What is True Blessing? - Pr.John Ninan
- True Worship - Late. Pr.George Oommen
- Covenant Man by Dr.John Joseph
- Healing and Transformation - Pr.Raju Methra [Malayalam Christian Sermon]
- We May Return by Pr.Babu Cherian
- Well of Samaria - Pr.P C Cherian
- Who is a True Christian? - Bro. R. Stanley
- Truth Shall Set you Free - Pr.Shekhar Kallianpur
- God is Calling You by Rev. Dr. R. Clarence Maruthiah
- God wants you to Live a Holy Life by Pr.Babu Cherian
- Prepare the Church Mission and Vision for a Great Harvest by Pr.George Monis
- Signs of Revival by Pr.William Lee
- Clean Hands and a Pure Heart - Pr. David E. Stewart Jr
- Know Right and Wrong - Pr.Babu Cherian
- Be My Witness by Pr.Joseph Samuel (Church of God Thiruvalla Convention 2012)
- Misconceptions of Spiritual Growth by Pr.Sunny Kurian (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- What Does it Mean to Trust God? by Pr.Dennis Heppner (Church of God Thiruvalla Convention 2012)
- March to Perfection by Dr.Valson Abraham (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- The Dimensions of Christ's Love by Pr.K Joy
- Going Forward to the Fullness of the Spirit by Dr.Thomson K Mathew (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- Christ- Open Door to Every Need by Pr.K C Thomas (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- Pressing Toward the Mark by Pr.M Ravi (Bangalore)
- Let God Become Your Best Friend by Pr.Babu Cherian (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- What is your Value? by Dr.Valson Abraham (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- Serve the Lord by Dr.Kalpana Earnest
- Malayalam Christian Sermon : Let our Home Glorify God by Pr.Babu Cherian
Testimony of Bro Abraham Judson
Bro Judson Abraham was born in Tamil Nadu, after finishing graduation he came to Warangal in search of a job and joined the business along with his other two brothers and got married to Preetha in 1988. The business underwent a severe loss and due to financial debt problems he had to flee to Tamil Nadu in the year 1994 along with his family. There in the wilderness, during prayer time, the Lord met him and spoke to him, and Bro.Judson committed his life to serve the Lord. The Lord promised to bless his business and use him in the ministry.Now he is one of the International Evangelist who was chosen by God to Spread the Gospel all around the Globe.
It is a bakery blessed by the Almighty God to Mr. Judson Abraham as a testimony. When Bro.Judson Abraham went through severe financial crisis in a place where he had his business he happened to leave that place and went to his native place Tirunelveli and spent time with God asking to speak with Him in the wilderness. And then he decided to commit suicide as there is no one to support and comfort him. When he was on the way to commit suicide he asked God to speak with Him. Then he happened to have a Personal Encounter with the Almighty God. Then the Almighty Jesus told to Mr. Judson Abraham to go back to the place where he was insulted (where he faced a heavy loss in his business, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh). Then with a great courage he happened to go to Warangal and there he met a person who met him telling that he could start a confectionary business. Thinking that it was the Will of God Bro. Judson Abraham Started preparing Cakes with a small unit and it gradually got increased little by little which helped him recover all his debts and lead him to construct a factory. This testimony has not only impacted the life of Mr. Judson Abraham but also changed the lives of many.
It has been a blessing to millions of people as it is the main source of income to run the ministry. For Almost 12 years, it has helped the GJM Ministry to minister all over the world without any financial crisis. It has helped in the expansion of GJM Ministries not only in India but also in many countries.
Gift of Jesus Ministries is an International Ministries founded by Bro Judson Abraham and Dr. (Mrs). Preetha Judson. Ph.D. Bro Judson Abraham started as an evangelist in the year 1993 and the Ministry was established in 1999. The Divine Vision from God is to reach the Unreached millions with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The ministry operates to give hope to the people, who are sick and troubled with diverse problems and heal the Broken Heart, Soul and Body through its Mission.
To Spread the Gospel to the World Through
- Mass crusades
- Mass Media and Communication
- Conducting Pastor’s Conference every month Second Friday to strengthen the Pastor’s with power and Word of God
- Conducting Healing prayer service on second Saturday of every month at Krupa Auditorium
- Supporting several Aged Widows financially, every month through our ministry
Bro.Judson Abraham and Sis.Preetha Judson are enabled to do this ministry with love and support of well wishers and the prayers of our “Gift of Jesus Prayer Warriors” group.
Our Vision: To be a part of the great history of saving souls which would be done by reaching out millions of people all over the world helping them receiving Jesus Christ as their savior and prepare them for His second coming. To evangelise people all around the globe for the glory of God. We boast in the Lord to say that millions of people have been introduced to Jesus Christ and have made them the citizens of the Kingdom of God. For the glory of God, we take pride in testifying that God has kept us as an instrument to reach out millions of soul to accept Christ in their life.
To know more about our ministry browse through our website and please feel free to contact us for any need.
Dr. Preetha Judson. Ph.D. dedicated her life to the ministry in the year 1997 and the Lord started to use her since then. Sis. Preetha born in Tamil Nadu and brought up in Bangalore and in Tamil Nadu, and after marriage they settled in Andhra Pradesh, India. The physical and mental agony in her married life drew her closer to God, and as the Psalmist says in Psalms: 119:71″ It was good that I was afflicted”, turned her life to be fruitful to others. Her commitment to the Lord was strengthened.
Bro Judson and Sis. Preetha are loved by all the people around the world, known for their humbleness and as a powerful anointed Man of God and Women of God with wonderful Gifts of the Holy spirit. Many lives are transformed, delivered and edified by their ministry. They are recognised as prophets of God
Brother Judson Abraham Messages
An error occurred:
The playlist identified with the requests
playlistIdparameter cannot be found.