- WatchPriority in our Christian Life - Pr. Tinu George
- WatchThe Scroll - Pr. Raju Methra
- WatchDangers of Forgetfullness by Pr. Babu Cherian (Kumbanad Convention - 2013)
- WatchPilgrimage and Progress in the Life of a Believer - Pr.K Joy (Kumbanad Convention - 2013)
- WatchLiving well in Life's Wilderness - Pr.Sunny Kurian (Kumbanad Convention - 2013)
- WatchBlessing & Curse - Pr.Tinu George
- WatchCall on the Name of the Lord and be Saved - Pr.Finny Stephen
- WatchBecome a Child of God - Evg.Shyju Mathew
- WatchFather and Son Relationship - Pr.Shekar Kalyanpur
- WatchSigns of his Coming by Pr.Georgekutty(Alabama)
- WatchHoliness - Pr. K K Cherian
- WatchSalvation - Rev. Sean Teal
- WatchKnow Your Calling - Late.Sis. Mary Kovoor
- WatchStay with the Holy Spirit - Pr. Colin D'Crouz
- WatchFully Committed to God - Angith Ram Babu
- WatchSeven Festivals of Jehovah - Pr. Shibu Peediakal
- WatchHelp At Midnight - Late.Evg.R Krishnankutty Thiruvattar
- WatchBiblical Parenting - Bro. Saju John Mathew
- WatchPrivate video
- WatchKnow Your God - Pr.Raju Methra
- WatchLet Us Exalt his Name Together - Pr.Babu Cherian
- WatchPower in the Blood of Jesus - Rev. Reinhard Bonnke
- WatchKingdom of God is Power - Pr. Shekhar Kallianpur
- WatchKingdom Order of Fatherhood - Dr.King Omudu (Nigeria)
- WatchWhat is True Blessing? - Pr.John Ninan
- WatchTrue Worship - Late. Pr.George Oommen
- WatchCovenant Man by Dr.John Joseph
- WatchHealing and Transformation - Pr.Raju Methra [Malayalam Christian Sermon]
- WatchWe May Return by Pr.Babu Cherian
- WatchWell of Samaria - Pr.P C Cherian
- WatchWho is a True Christian? - Bro. R. Stanley
- WatchTruth Shall Set you Free - Pr.Shekhar Kallianpur
- WatchGod is Calling You by Rev. Dr. R. Clarence Maruthiah
- WatchGod wants you to Live a Holy Life by Pr.Babu Cherian
- WatchPrepare the Church Mission and Vision for a Great Harvest by Pr.George Monis
- WatchSigns of Revival by Pr.William Lee
- WatchClean Hands and a Pure Heart - Pr. David E. Stewart Jr
- WatchKnow Right and Wrong - Pr.Babu Cherian
- WatchBe My Witness by Pr.Joseph Samuel (Church of God Thiruvalla Convention 2012)
- WatchMisconceptions of Spiritual Growth by Pr.Sunny Kurian (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- WatchWhat Does it Mean to Trust God? by Pr.Dennis Heppner (Church of God Thiruvalla Convention 2012)
- WatchMarch to Perfection by Dr.Valson Abraham (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- WatchThe Dimensions of Christ's Love by Pr.K Joy
- WatchGoing Forward to the Fullness of the Spirit by Dr.Thomson K Mathew (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- WatchChrist- Open Door to Every Need by Pr.K C Thomas (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- WatchPressing Toward the Mark by Pr.M Ravi (Bangalore)
- WatchLet God Become Your Best Friend by Pr.Babu Cherian (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- WatchWhat is your Value? by Dr.Valson Abraham (Kumbanad Convention 2012)
- WatchServe the Lord by Dr.Kalpana Earnest
- WatchMalayalam Christian Sermon : Let our Home Glorify God by Pr.Babu Cherian
Sister Shaila Paul Messages
- WatchGod's Definition for the Government-sis.Shaila Paul
- WatchHistory belongs to the intercessors-Shaila Paul
- Watchఉపవాసం ఉన్నప్పుడు పాటించాల్సిన నియమాలు - Spirit Filled Message By Sis.Shaila Paul
- WatchRight attitude for fasting prayer..... Word of God by sis.shaila paul garu
- Watchదేవుని యొక్క కృప పొందాలి అంటే ..word of God by sis.shaila paul garu
- Watchఆలస్యమైన నీ జీవితంలో అద్భుతం చేసే దేవుడు.... Word of God by Sis.Shaila Paul garu
- Watchక్రీస్తు యేసునకు కలిగిన మనస్సు (మొదటి భాగం )- sis.shaila paul
- WatchThe Heart of Jesus-Part 2
A young man depressed unable to bear the anguish of poverty, sickness, unemployment and failures in life, in an attempt to put an end to all the miseries of his life, walked towards the railway track to end his life. On the way, he met his uncle who shared about Jesus Christ and his words appeared like the balm to his bruised heart, his uncle told him to go home and commit his ways to the Lord. He returned home with a hope in his heart. He prayed and committed his life to the Savior; and the joy of salvation filled his heart. This young man was none other than late Dr. D.G.S Dhinakaran.
After this incident, he started seeking the Lord fervently, reading the scriptures and waiting in the presence of the Lord for many hours. He was diligently seeking the Lord for seven long years. He was pleading, “Lord! Hear my prayer and grant me your power! I don’t want to live a dried Christian life anymore!” He wanted to have communion with God like the saints in the Bible.
On 10th October 1962, during the family prayer a divine presence filled that room. Yes, he saw the Lord Jesus Christ face to face and He said, “I am Jesus. I have come to bless you.” The Lord filled him with His Holy Spirit.
He said “Son, this world has only heard about my love and compassion. However, it has not seen it in a man’s life. Today, I am filling you with the same spirit of compassion which I had, when I was in this world two thousand years ago. Every time you are moved with this compassion within you, whatever you ask for my people shall be granted”.
After this supernatural encounter with God, the life of Dr.D.G.S Dhinakaran took a new dimension. Every time he prayed for people he could literally feel the presence of God and the compassion of the Lord filling his heart. The gifts of the Holy Spirit started to operate in a great measure and mighty miracles took place bringing glory to God.
He was working as a top executive in a Nationalized Bank; but he spent most of his spare time and holidays to minister in different places. People could see the manifestation of the power of God. The ministry of Dr.D.G.S Dhinakaran was the foundation and the life of Jesus Calls ministry.
Whenever he preached and prayed at public meetings, people saw him interpreting tongues, and heard him speak the word of wisdom and knowledge. During the prayer time in public meetings, he called out the names of people who were in the crowd revealing their spiritual, emotional and physical condition through divine revelation. These people ran to the dais and testified confirming what Dr.D.G.S.Dhinakaran said about their lives was true.
Every day thousands of people wrote to him seeking solutions to their problems in life. Inspired and guided by the Holy Spirit, he gave them word of comfort and counsel. The lame who were carried to the meetings walked, the blind saw, tumours and cancer were healed miraculously and many received peace and happiness in their lives.
Milestones in the Ministry of Dr. D.G.S Dhinakaran
THE GREAT SACRIFICE
On May 21, 1986, a great tragedy struck this servant of God! He lost his only beloved daughter, Angel in a car accident on his way to the airport for an important meeting regarding establishment of Karunya Institute of Technology. Shattered and broken by this terrible disaster, it took great courage and God’s strength to recover from this agony.
HONOR AMONG THE LEADERS
Truly, Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran was a man after God’s own heart, who prayed for the broken hearted people and brought healing through the love & compassion of Jesus Christ.
In a remark about Dr. D.G.S Dhinakaran, Dr. M.G. Pat Robertson, Chairman of CBN, USA said, ” Frankly, I cannot recall any figure in the Old Testament or New Testament who has had such a profound and ongoing encounter with the Deity. ”
Great servants of God, like Dr.Pat Robertson, Dr.Dave Roberson, Pastor.John Osteen honored Dr.D.G.S.Dhinakaran as the apostle of this age in India. Even the secular leaders and the leaders of the nations respected him and honored him and sought his prayers and counsel in times of need.
This great man of God, who obeyed the Lord and stood faithful in all the missions and plans given to him by God entered glory on February the 20th, 2008. Thousands of people came to have a glimpse of the man who stood in the gap to intercede for them.
Please take a moment to fill the form to watch DGS Dinkaran Messages on Christian Portal.